Keeping a balanced and fulfilling diet is crucial in the ever-changing world health issues. Thus locating healthful and adaptable solutions is essential to maintain human health. So, Egg white wraps are a healthy substitute for traditional wraps and bread-based choices.
Egg-white wraps are one such gem that has grown more and more popular in the past couple of decades. Due to the fact that these wraps are high in protein, low in calories, and highly customizable.
So, for customization, you can fill these egg white wraps with different ingredients like fruits, veggies, lean meats, cheeses, and others. Moreover, you can customize these wraps according to your diet requirements and taste preferences. Fortunately, you can make wrap depending on your preference either savory or sweet food.
In this article, we will talk about different types of egg white wraps that are easy to make in just 25 to 30 minutes with little effort. Egg white wraps are a convenient option for any meal of the day because of their versatility.
Dinner Time: You can also eat dinner with healthier ingredients like grilled chicken or avocado.
Breakfast Time: A meal wrap is an ideal substitute for breakfast wraps stuffed with veggies and topped with salsa.
lunch Time: Egg white wraps are a great choice for light lunches with lean proteins.
Recipes of different Kinds of Egg white wrap
First of all, you must collect all ingredients according to your wrap requirements and start to prepare them. Egg white wrap made with 95% egg whites, not flour. I am so excited to share the wrap recipe. Let’s start without wasting time.
- Egg White Tortilla Wrap
For preparing the egg white wraps you need just 10 minutes to prepare.
|Black paper or||Egg Whites||protein powder|
|Cayenne pepper||Butter||Xanthan gum|
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Now after warming the pan add the oil or butter.
- In a bowl crack the egg and mix well.
- Now add the protein powder or Xanthan gum and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the pan. Let cook until it cooks and then flip the egg and cook the other side.
- Take outside on the plate and add black pepper or cayenne pepper.
- Finally, serve with the desired sauce and enjoy it.
- Spinach and Feta Egg White Wrap:
Feta Egg White Wrap requires 30 minutes to prepare.
|Sun-dried tomatoes||Olive oil||Fresh spinach|
|Feta cheese||Egg whites||Minced garlic|
|Italian seasoning||Salt Pepper||Whole wheat tortillas|
- In the bowl crack the egg and mix well.
- Wash and chop the spinach.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Now, in the pan add the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Cook the sun-dried tomatoes until the olive oil is fragrant.
- Now, add the chopped spinach and cook until the spinach wilts.
- After cooking them, add the egg and spread it carefully.
- After cooking them, add the egg and spread it in a circle.
- Cook the egg from both sides with the mixture for 4 to 5 minutes and take it out on the plate.
- Now, in the pan add the oil and place the tortilla to warm.
- Place the tortilla on the plate and add the egg mixture on top of the tortilla.
- Roll it carefully and serve with the sauce.
- Southwest Veggie Egg White Wrap
Delicious Southwest Veggie Egg White Wrap takes 20 minutes to prepare.
|Olive oil||Red onion||Fresh mushroom|
|Green pepper||Red pepper||Jalapeno pepper|
|Green chilies||Garlic clove||Egg|
|Shredded||Whole wheat tortilla|
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add the oil.
- Now, add the onion, mushrooms, pepper, veggies, and garlic. Cook well until peppers are crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, crack the egg and separate the white and yolk. Now mix the egg whites and cheese well.
- Now, add the egg mixture to the pan and cook both sides until egg whites begin to set and no liquid egg remains.
- Warm the tortilla in the pan and take it out onto the plate.
- Place the egg mixture on the tortilla and roll it carefully.
- Finally, the wrap is ready to serve and enjoy it.
- Olives and Mushroom Egg White Wrap:
You can make your beloved Egg White Wrap at home in just 25 minutes.
|Egg||Garlic powder||Dried oregano|
|Mushrooms||Sliced Olives||Shredded mozzarella cheese|
|Sun-dried tomato paste||Tortilla||Butter|
- In the bowl, crack the egg. Also, add the salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Mix well and take a side.
- Heat the non-stick pan over medium heat and add the butter.
- In the pan add the mushrooms, and garlic and cook until softened. For optimal browning and flavor, don’t stir them too often.
- Now, add the mixture of the egg in a circle shape. Cook both sides until the liquid egg does not remain.
- Spread the cheese on the egg.
- Place the tortilla onto a plate and spread the sun-dried tomato paste on it.
- Turn the flour tortilla over onto the egg mixture, sun-dried tomato paste side down.
- After 30 seconds flip the tortilla and cook until it looks brown.
- Finally, take out the wrap and serve Olives and Mushroom wrap with tomato sauce.
- Greek Chicken and Tzatziki Egg White Wrap:
Greek Chicken and Tzatziki Egg White Wrap is your favorite wrap, you will need 35 minutes to prepare it.
|Chicken breast||Drill Springs||Lemon|
|Whole wheat pita bread||Lettuce||Tomato|
|Red onion||Crumbled feta cheese||Kalamata olives|
- Wash the chicken with water. Take a bag and mix the chicken and Italian dressing. Let it rest to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat the non-stick pan over medium heat and add the oil on it.
- Add the marinated chicken pieces to the pan and cook it from both sides until nicely browned. Take out the pieces of chicken onto a plate.
- Wash the lettuce and cut it.
- Warm the bread in the microwave.
- Place the warm bread on a plate and place the lettuce on it.
- Now, add the chicken slices, tomatoes, onion, feta cheese, and olives to it.
- At last spread the tzatziki sauce over top.
- Wrap the bread carefully and serve it with the tzatziki sauce.
- Smoked Salmon and Avocado Egg White Wrap:
Preparing the wrap at home requires 40 minutes.
|Wrap||Smoked salmon||Avocado oil or olive oil|
|Egg whites||Goat cheese||Baby spinach|
|Lemon juice||Bagel seasoning|
- Place the wrap on the plate or a cutting board.
- Spread the goat cheese over the middle of the wrap carefully.
- In a bowl, add the ribboned spinach and squeeze the lemon juice. Mix both of them very well.
- In another bowl, crack the egg and separate the yolks from the white. Mash the egg white with the fork.
- Heat the non-stick pan over medium heat and add the oil or butter.
- Now, in the pan add the egg whites and cook both sides very well.
- Immediately to the left of the center, place the cooked egg onto the wrap. Place the smoked salmon along the side of the egg in the center. Along the right side of the salmon add the lemony spinach.
- Sprinkle on the seasoning now if using one, such as Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- At the end carefully roll the wrap in a good manner.
- Now, you can serve and enjoy the wrap with the desired sauce.
- Egg White Spinach Omelette and Turkey Wrap:
You can make your Egg White Spinach Omelette and Turkey Wrap in just 30 minutes.
|Salt||Eggs whites||Olive oil|
|Onion||Whole wheat tortilla||Pepper|
|baby spinach||Turkey||Swiss cheese|
- In the bowl, crack the egg and separate the yolks from the white. Add the salt and pepper in the egg whites.
- Heat the non-stick over medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Add the onion to the pan and cook until tender.
- Now, add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- In the egg mixture add the cooked onion and spinach.
- Pour the oil into the pan and add the egg mixture. Cook both sides carefully.
- Place the tortilla on the plate and add the omelet over it.
- Also, put the turkey and cheese over the tortilla.
- Now, fold the tortilla and roll it up tightly.
- Mediterranean Quinoa and Hummus Egg White Wrap:
Making the Mediterranean Quinoa and Hummus Egg White Wrap requires 40 minutes to cook.
|Quinoa dry||Broth or sub water||Red pepper|
|Sun-dried tomatoes||Spinach||Vegan feta crumbled|
- Wash the quinoa in the strainer.
- In the bowl, add the quinoa and sub water or broth. Bring it to a boil and cover it. During boiling reduce the heat, and simmer for 15 minutes. Once the liquid has been absorbed, take it aside to cool.
- Heat the pan over medium heat and add the oil. Add the garlic paste and lemon juice and cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Also, add the spinach and cook it until it is softened.
- Now, in another bowl add the cooked quinoa, sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach mixture. Mix well all the ingredients.
- Warm the tortilla in the microwave and take it out onto the plate. Spread the hummus on each tortilla.
- At the end add the all ingredients mixture over the tortilla and roll it tightly.
- Finally, the wrap is ready to serve.
- BLT Egg White Wrap with Avocado Mayo:
Making the BLT Egg White Wrap with Avocado Mayo requires 30 minutes to cook.
|avocados||Egg whites||Cajun blackening season|
|Olive oil||garlic powder||onion powder|
|lemon juice||Dijon mustard||Bacon|
|Tomato’s||Lettuce||Burrito sized tortilla|
- In the bowl, for making the anaconda mayo, add avocado, lemon juice, oil, dijon, garlic powder, onion powder salt, and water to a blender. Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- In the bowl, crack the egg and separate the white from the yolk. Add the salt into egg white and mix well.
- Heat the pan over medium heat and add the oil. Now, add the egg white into the pan and cook until both sides cook.
- Now, place the tortilla onto the cutting board. Spread the avocado mayo on a tortilla.
- Now, place the lettuce leaves, cooked egg white, bacon, and tomato on the lettuce leaves. For taste add the salt and pepper on tomatoes.
- Finally, roll the wrap tightly and serve the wrap with avocado mayo or sauce.
- Salsa Verde Breakfast Egg White Wrap:
You can cook your favorite Egg White Wrap in just 40 minutes.
- Heat the pan over medium heat and add olive oil or butter.
- Put the tomatillos, onion, and jalapeno. On high heat, sauté until both sides are caramelized.
- Take out the ingredients in the bowl and add garlic, cilantro, and lemon juice. Blend all the ingredients until combined.
- In another bowl, crack the egg and scramble egg whites until just cooked through.
- Heat the pan over medium heat and add the oil. Add the flank steak and seasoning. You can simply use salt and pepper or fajita for seasoning.
- Cook the steak to the desired doneness.
- Place the wrap on a flat surface. Now, add the cooked egg whites, steak, and salsa over the wrap.
- Roll the wrap tightly and serve Salsa Verde Breakfast wrap with the desired sauce.
If you cannot afford to purchase these wraps due to financial issues. You can make them in your home because these wraps are too easy to make. So, read the recipes from start to finish and follow these one-by-one steps to making the wrap. Not only customize the wrap for a meal but also enjoy the recipe while the making wrap.
First of all, collect all ingredients according to your choice and diet plan. Moreover, you can also customize your wraps according to your desired ingredients. These recipes provide a delicious start to your day. I hope you will try all the egg white recipes in your home and enjoy a healthy meal with your family.