The chicken wraps are one of the best options to eat. If you are looking for a quick lunch or a delicious recipe. However, you can make a tasty wrap at your home by including different ingredients.
What’s more, you can make chicken wraps in 20 to 25 minutes. It doesn’t take long to prepare when you and your family enjoy them. Also, wraps are my all-time favourite recipe and I mostly make them on Sundays to enjoy with the family.
While you are preparing the vegetarian chicken wraps it is essential to have vegetarian ingredients including lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, onion, and some others. It’s just too delicious for the chicken wrap taste by including the suitable ingredients.
Although most patrons prefer their wraps warm, they can also be enjoyed cold. However, it is up to you to decide. Assemble the wrap with the remaining ingredients at room temperature or just warm it if you like your chicken warm.
Happily, I am very excited to share a secret family recipe with you. As I discussed all McDonald’s wraps on this Blog. In this article, we will talk about the different types of chicken wraps that you can make at home. It is usually eaten with various sauces.
Different Types of Chicken Wraps
Many wrap varieties exist, each made with a unique combination of ingredients. Now let’s talk about how to make chicken wraps. Thus, after learning, you’ll be able to make the wraps at home on your own.
1. Thai Chicken Wrap
Thai chicken wrap takes 20 to 30 minutes to make.
- First of all, cook the chicken. Heat oil in a large pan over medium and add the chicken, garlic, onions, salt, and pepper.
- Now, add the carrots, cabbage, and green onions to the pan.
- Cook it for 4 to 5 minutes.
- To make the sauce combine the sweet chili sauce, ginger, chunky peanut butter, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper in the bowl.
- Add the sauce to the pan along with chopped cilantro.
- Stir until blended in and heated through.
- Now, it is ready to eat. So, enjoy the Thai ground chicken lettuce wrap with the family.
2. Grilled Chicken and Strawberry Salad Wrap:
Grilled chicken wrap takes 25 to 30 minutes to prepare.
- Heat oil in a pan or preheat your outdoor grill.
- Add smoked paprika, garlic granules, chilli powder, salt, and pepper to the cutlets of chicken.
- After seasoning the chicken cutlets, place them on a grill or pan.
- Cook them completely on both sides.
- Now, after grilling or pan-frying the chicken, remove it. For five to seven minutes, let it rest on a plate.
- In the next step, warm the tortilla on the stovetop for a few minutes.
- Layer lettuce leaves to assemble the tortilla bread. Place the grilled chicken, chopped pecans or walnuts, feta cheese crumbles, and strawberry slices on top.
- Tightly roll the tortilla by folding its edges.
- Lastly, enjoy your mouth watering grilled chicken wrap by wrapping it in parchment paper.
3. Taco Lettuce Wraps:
Taco Lettuce Wraps take 15 to 20 minutes to prepare for a meal.
- First of all, heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Saute the onion for two minutes after adding it.
- Mix in the turkey and garlic, and season with salt and pepper.
- Now, stirring and breaking up the turkey occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until it is cooked through.
- Incorporate the chicken stock, tomato sauce, cumin, paprika, and chili powder. Simmer the sauce for around five minutes, or until it has reduced.
- After washing, pat dry the lettuce leaves. To contain the taco filling, use them as cups.
- Serve mixture over lettuce leaves and add desired garnishes.
4. Buffalo Chicken Wraps:
Buffalo Chicken Wraps take 25 to 30 minutes to prepare.
- Take a small bowl and place the olive oil, hot sauce, paprika, garlic powder, and salt to fry.
- After adding the chicken, let it marinate for at least ten minutes.
- Now, take the large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. After adding the chicken strips, sauté them for 4 to 5 minutes, or until they are no longer pink.
- Warm the tortilla on the stovetop for a few seconds and place it on a plate.
- Apply a thin layer of ranch or bleu cheese dressing. Add lettuce, carrot, cheese, and avocado to the layer as well.
- Put the chunks of chicken in the middle. Securely wrap it.
- It’s ready to eat. Now, enjoy it with hot sauce.
5. Roasted Za’atar Chicken Wraps:
Roasted Za’atar Chicken Wraps take 40 to 50 minutes to prepare.
- Take the bowl and add the olive oil, zaatar seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and paprika. Now, mix all the ingredients.
- Take the baking sheet and place the chicken breasts. Rub the chicken breasts in the zaatar mixture.
- Roast the chicken for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Let the chicken sit on the plate to rest after roasting.
- Warm the tortillas in a skillet for a few minutes.
- Arrange in the warm tortilla, then top with the chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, chopped parsley, and crumbled feta cheese.
- Squeeze a small amount of lemon juice.
- Tightly wrap it.
- Cut the wrap into slices. Now, it’s ready to serve.
6. Balsamic Chicken Goat Cheese Wraps:
Balsamic Chicken Goat Cheese Wraps take 40 to 50 minutes to prepare.
- In a bowl mix the chicken, honey, whole grain mustard, garlic, kosher salt, black paper, and garlic.
- Take a non-stick pan and add the oil over medium heat. Place the marinade chicken and cook it for 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Slice the chicken into pieces that are ¼ inch thick.
- Warm the tortilla and fill it with arugula, lettuce leaf, chicken, goat cheese, balsamic glaze, and cranberries.
- Wrap the tortilla tightly.
- Now, it is ready to serve. So, serve Balsamic Chicken Goat Cheese Wraps at room temperature or cold.
7. Crispy Chicken Goat Cheese Wraps:
Crispy Chicken Goat Cheese Wraps take 40 to 50 minutes to prepare.
- Pat dry the chicken halves with a clean cloth or towel.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- First coat the chicken in the flour. Then coat it in egg mixture and finally coat it in panko-bread crumbs.
- Take a non-stick pan and add the oil over medium heat.
- Now, fry the chicken on each side. Wait for it to cool.
- Cut the crispy chicken into small pieces and coat with the buffalo sauce.
- Warm the tortilla and add the chopped lettuce in the center. Now, add the chicken pieces and wrap them tightly.
- Finally, your wrap is ready to eat and enjoy it.
8. Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos wrap:
Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos take 40 to 50 minutes to prepare.
- In a bowl mix the chicken, shredded cheese, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and salsa.
- Fill each tortilla with the chicken mixture. Tightly wrap it.
- Place the air fryer basket with the rolled tacos, seam side down. Make sure that they remain apart from one another.
- For crispy lightly spray the taquitos with cooking spray.
- Air fry it at 400°F. After frying let them aside to cool.
- Now, enjoy the Air Fryer Chicken Taquitos with sauce.
9. Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
Chicken Lettuce Wraps take 30 minutes to prepare.
- Take a non-stick pan and add the oil over medium-high heat.
- Now, add the ground chicken. Cook the chicken until it browns or 3 to 5 minutes.
- Now, add the garlic, onion, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, ginger, hoisin sauce, and sriracha. Stir all the ingredients until the onion has become translucent.
- Stir the green onion for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender.
- Season with black pepper and salt at the end.
- Wash and dry the lettuce leaf and fill it with mixture.
- Finally, serve the Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
10. Chicken Caesar Wraps:
Chicken Caesar Wraps take 20 to 30 minutes to prepare.
- In the bowl add the lettuce, chicken, Caesar dressing, cheese, and parmesan. Stir to mix.
- Now, Cut the croutons finely, and roughly, and add them to the mixture.
- Warm the tortilla in the microwave for a few minutes.
- Place the mixture in the center of the tortilla.
- Now, wrap it tightly and cut it into pieces.
- Finally, the Chicken Caesar Wraps are prepared for the meal.
11. Cajun Chicken Wraps:
Cajun Chicken Wraps take 40 to 50 minutes to prepare.
- Add the oil to the non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Now, add the chicken. After adding the chicken, mix in 1 ½ tablespoons of cajun seasoning. Cook it for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Take out the chicken on the plate and set it aside.
- In the pan add the bell pepper and onion sprinkling with another 1 ½ tablespoons of cajun seasoning and cook it for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Now, add the tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Again add the chicken and stir for a few seconds.
- Warm the tortilla and fill it with the mixture.
- Enjoy the Cajun Chicken Wraps with family members.
12. BBQ Chicken Wraps:
BBQ Chicken Wraps take 50 to 55 minutes to prepare.
- In the bowl mix the chicken, cilantro, cheese, salt, pepper, and BBQ sauce.
- Heat the oil in the non-stick pan over medium heat. Fry the chicken and take it aside.
- Take a wrap and place the lettuce leaves, then place the cheese and the BBQ chicken, tomato slice.
- Wrap it tightly and place it in the pan. Cook and press the wrap until warm.
- Now, serve BBQ Chicken Wraps at temperature or cold.
13. Cajun Fajita Chicken Rice Wraps:
Cajun Fajita Chicken Rice Wraps take 55 to 60 minutes to prepare.
- In the bowl add the chicken broth and a bag of white rice.
- Boil it for 10 minutes. There is no need to cover during the boiling.
- Take out the bag of rice and set it aside.
- Now, season chicken thighs with Cajun seasoning.
- Heat the olive oil in the non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Place the chicken in the pan and cook it. After cooking place, it on the plate.
- Now, add vegetables like tomato, green chiles, red onion, and as you desire.
- Stir until the vegetables are tender.
- Now, place the rice into the mixture and stir.
- Warm the tortilla and place the mixture. Tightly wrap the tortilla.
- Finally, serve Cajun Fajita Chicken Rice Wraps with avocado ranch dipping sauce.
14. Curry Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
Curry Chicken Lettuce Wraps take 25 to 30 minutes to prepare.
- Heat the oil in the non-stick pan over medium heat.
- In the Pan add the ground chicken and break up the meat with a spatula.
- Now, place the garlic, fresh thyme, garlic and onion.
- Also, add the tomato paste and mix all the ingredients.
- At last add the pepper, cumin, and curry powder.
- Add the chopped scallions and lower the heat to medium-low.
- Wash and dry the Lettuce leaf and add the mixture.
- Serve the Curry Chicken Lettuce Wraps with the sauce and at temperature.
15. Folded Crispy Cheese and Chicken Wraps:
Folded Crispy Cheese and Chicken Wraps take 25 to 30 minutes to prepare.
- Heat the oil in the non-stick pan.
- Add the chicken, onions, garlic, oregano, and cumin.
- Cook the chicken and after cooking take it out onto the plate.
- Cut down the tortilla from the center and then add the chicken on one side. Place the greens on another side. Finally, add the cheese.
- Fold it carefully and fry it in the pan.
- Finally, enjoy your Folded Crispy Cheese and Chicken Wraps with the desired sauce.
In the above, we have discussed the recipe for popular chicken wraps which are mostly demanded around the world. You can make these different types of envelopes at your home and enjoy them with your family to create a memorable memory.
However, as we discussed above the different ingredients in different types of chicken wraps. But you can use the required ingredients according to your preference. Also, if you don’t feel happy with this recipe you can just make your own wrap as a new recipe to enjoy.
Moreover, these wraps are healthy chicken wraps. So, if you have any concerns about the amount of fat, you can reduce the fat in cheese. Also, you can include healthy vegetables in your wraps as part of your meal plan.