If you are looking for perfect crispy wraps to fulfill your cravings and cannot manage to purchase them, then you must give a try to The Fajita Chicken One-Grilled at your own place. This recipe is basically grilled chicken breast strips with jalapeno slices, red onions, pepper jack cheese, and Mexican salsa wrapped in a toasted tortilla wrap.
If you want to try wrap of the day Mcdonald’s and don’t know the recipe, then don’t worry anymore. In this article, we will discuss detailed information about The Fajita Chicken One-Grilled including their ingredients, nutritional summary, and recipe. These wraps are currently not included in the wraps day of promotions and are not available in the McDonald’s menu.
Overview of Ingredients and Nutritional Summary of The Fajita Chicken One-Grilled.
If you are ready to give a try to this wrap, then initially buy the required ingredients. You can easily find these ingredients at grocery stores at varying rates. These wraps will not only provide you with the yummiest taste but are also full of nutrition. Let us discuss the main ingredients and nutritional summary of these appetizing crispy wraps.
Ingredients in The Fajita Chicken One-Grilled Ingredients
The main ingredients required for making this Wrap are listed below.
- Grilled Chicken
- Jalapeno Slices
- Large Tortilla Wrap
- Mexican Salsa
- Pepperjack Cheese Slice
- Red Onion Rings
Nutrition Per Ingredients of Fajita Chicken One-Grilled
The table below shows the nutritional value per ingredient.
|444 kJ | 105 kcal
|11 kJ | 3 kcal
|Large Tortilla Wrap
|713 kJ | 169 kcal
|9 kJ | 2 kcal
|58 kJ | 14 kcal
|Pepperjack Cheese Slice
|202 kJ | 49 kcal
|Red Onion Rings
|17 kJ | 4 kcal
|of which sugar (g)
|of which saturated (g)
Recipe of The Fajita Chicken One-Grilled
Here is the step-by-step guide.
- Initially, you need boneless chicken. For this purpose you can take the breast chicken. Mince it finely using a chopper.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, garlic, ginger powder, cumin, coriander, white, pepper powder, black pepper powder, baking soda, paprika or deggi mirch, tomato paste, orange liquid food color, and hydrogenated vegetable oil in the chopped meat. Following these ingredients, add ice-cold water and mix them well.
- Following the ingredients, add a small quantity of water. Make sure that the water must be ice cold. After adding water, mix them well.
- Take cling wrap and roll the mixture in it properly. Tie the wrap from both sides with a rubber band.
- Make some holes in the wrapped mixture to remove the air. It will ensure the smooth texture of the final product. Store it in the freezer for a minimum of one hour or a maximum of one week.
- Remove the frozen wrapped chicken mixture and cut it into small chicken patties carefully with the help of a knife.
- Take a non-stick frypan and add butter to it to grill the seasoned chicken at home. Now place the seasoned chicken in the pre-heated frypan and cover the lid. Fry them for one minute.
- After one minute, flip the side of the seasoned chicken. After flipping them, cover them with a lid again until they cook properly.
- Remove the grilled chicken pieces and firmly press them to extract the excess oil.
- Take the required amount of lettuce and onion and shred them properly.
- Take a large tortilla wrap and place shredded onion, shredded lettuce, jalapeno slices, pepperjack cheese slice, and grilled chicken in the center of the large tortilla wrap. You can also use red onion rings instead of shredded onion. Roll the tortilla wrap from both sides.
- After rolling, apply some butter on the tortilla wraps and place them on the panini press. You can also use a regular pan if you don’t have a panini press.
- Once cooked, place the Fajita Chicken One-Grilled on the plate and enjoy it with your favorite drink.
Allergen in The Fajita Chicken One-Grilled
If you are going to eat The Fajita Chicken One-grilled, you must be aware of the allergens present in it. This is because ingesting them can cause serious allergic reactions. So you must avoid them to prevent any health hazards.
The common ingredients used are grilled chicken, tortilla wrap, lettuce, pepper jack cheese slice, Mexican salsa, jalapeno slices, and onion. So, if you are allergic to any of these ingredients, you must not use them. If you are also allergic to gluten or dairy products, use gluten-free tortilla wraps and avoid cheese to prevent allergic reactions.
For detailed info you can visit https://www.mcdonalds.com/gb/en-gb/product/the-fajita-chicken-one-grilled.html
What is The Fajita Chicken One-Grilled?
The Fajita Chicken One-Grilled is basically fajita-style, grilled chicken. It is wrapped in a tortilla wrap along with other ingredients including tortilla wrap, lettuce, pepper jack cheese slice, Mexican salsa, jalapeno slices, and onion.
How the Chicken is Cooked in The Fajita Chicken One-Grilled?
In The Fajita Chicken One-Grilled, the chicken is cooked in fajita style. Initially, you need to marinate the chicken properly. Later, grill it carefully for a flavorful taste. The grilling not only makes the marinated chicken tasty but also gives a unique texture.
Can I Add the Desired Ingredients to The Fajita Chicken One-Grilled?
Yes! You can add desired ingredients to The Fajita Chicken One-grilled to add your desired taste. If you dislike any above-discussed ingredients and are allergic to them, you can customize your own wraps with your own ingredients.
Following the above-mentioned recipe of The Fajita Chicken One-Grilled will undoubtedly give you a perfect taste. This is because of the grilled marinated chicken that can undoubtedly satisfy your cravings. The above-mentioned recipe is not included in the wraps day of promotion and has not been added to the McDonald’s menu yet.
I have personally made and eaten the recipe many times as it has been added to my favorite wraps list. I guarantee you will love the recipe more than one purchased in the restaurants. You can add or replace the ingredients based on your personal requirements. Let you go to the kitchen and try it once for a matchless experience.